SorbaView Window Dressings
SorbaView® Window Dressings set the standard of excellence in catheter site management.
SorbaView is easy to apply, and remains intact for up to seven days on central lines, reducing dressing changes and thus lowering the risk of infection.
SorbaView allows skin to breathe, while providing a proven barrier to liquids and bacteria. Its signature design allows vapors to escape through the film window while the absorbent pad wicks away excess moisture. This prevents build-up of fluid at the site - a breeding ground for bacteria - and keeps moisture from breaking down the adhesive under the fabric border. Adhesive stays dry, dressings stay on!
Benefits For Caregivers, Hospitals & Patients
- Easy to apply - won't stick to itself during application
- Stays securely in place
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants
- Allows vapors to escape through the film window - dressing "breathes" like skin
- Absorbent pad wicks away excess moisture
- Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating and latex free
- Available in a large assortment of sizes to fit any vascular access site
BENEFITS FOR PERIPHERAL IV SITES:
- Easy application results in faster IV starts
- Remains intact for 96 hours or until clinically indicated, reducing the number of unscheduled restarts
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants, lowering the risk of contracting a hospital-acquired infection (HAI)
BENEFITS FOR CENTRAL LINES:
- SorbaView meets CDC recommendations for a 7 day central line dressing change protocol, resulting in fewer dressing changes and reduced labor costs
- Easy application means dressing changes go quickly
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants, lowering the risk of Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infections (CLABSIs)